Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Out: Brenda Namigadde

Dear Friend, I just signed an urgent petition to support Brenda Namigadde, a young Ugandan lesbian who is scheduled to be deported from the UK and sent back to the life-threatening persecution she fled from eight years ago.

More than 50,000 people in 160 countries have successfully pressured the High Court into granting her a temporary reprieve, but we need to keep the pressure on to make sure she wins her appeal.

Will you join me and sign this urgent petition right away to stop Brenda's removal -- it could very well save her life:

www.allout.org/brenda

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much all my supporters for supporting me. i am so greatful for all who are standing with me in such a difficult time!May God bless you all becouse you saved my life from hell! All the tears,suffering,toucher, almost beaten to death etc they should come to un end and be granted my live to remain in the Uk and start a new life.BN

    ReplyDelete

Genuine, open, reasonable debate is most welcome. Comments that meet this test will always be published.